How it Works
How do I use this online program?
- There are a total of 12 (Lessons) in this training program.
- Each (Lesson) includes a number of topics that need to be completed.
- Each topic must be completed to continue to the next topic. Once all the topics in a given lesson are complete, you can proceed to the next Lesson.
- You cannot move on to the next topic or lesson unless the designated amount of time has passed.
- Each topic may requires you devote (1 – 5 min) per page.
- Once the required time has passed, a red button will appear on the bottom of the page, click that button to continue to the next topic.
- A timer is visible on the bottom of the page indicating how much time is remaining before you can proceed to the next topic.
- Once you complete the final lesson, you will be able to access the final exam.
- Once you complete your final exam, your hiring security agency will be notified.
Make sure you take notes in your learning journal, as it will assist you in passing your final exam. You are required to submit your learning Journal at the completion of the course. The instructor will indicate notes that are important to be document to assist you in passing your final exam. Your learning journal is to be saved as a Word Document. In your journal include the notes you have taken and the assignments you have completed. Once you have completed the course, upload the file to your instructor. Visit the Students section to upload your learning journal.