Security Guard Course
The GuardCourse.ca, 40 hour, Security Training syllabus is based on the required ministry guidelines.
To work within the security industry in the province of Ontario, an individual requires the mandatory ministry approved basic Security Guard Training. This training is required for individuals such as: bouncers, security guards, loss-prevention personnel, bodyguards, door staff, as well as in-house guards.
This security guard course is 100% online and is accessible 24/7, which allows students to complete the course on their own time, from their own home. All written material in this training course is narrated to the student.
Complete our training, and Get Hired by our partnered Private Security and Investigations Agencies.
GUARDCOURSE provides its graduates with direct access to non advertised job placement opportunities from over 25 of its registered and partnered security agencies. Guardcourse ensures that its students receive the most recent job postings and opportunities from Ontario’s leading Private Security Agencies. Employment Guarantee!
40 Hour Security Guard Course Outline
- Section 1 – Introduction to the Security Industry
- Section 2 – The Private Security and Investigative Services Act
- Section 3 – Basic Security Procedures
- Section 4 – Report Writing
- Section 5 – Health and Safety
- Section 6 – Emergency Response Preparation
- Section 7 – Canadian Legal System
- Section 8 – Legal Authorities
- Section 9 – Effective Communications
- Section 10 – Sensitivity Training
- Section 11– Use of Force Theory
- Section 12 – Emergency Level First Aid. (If purchased)
Course Duration: 40 hours
Already paid & registered? CLICK HERE
If you have not purchased your course, contact us for registration information.