Private Investigator Course
The GuardCourse.ca Private InvestigatorÂ Training curriculum is based on the required ministry guidelines.
To work within the security industry in the province of Ontario, an individual requires the mandatory ministry approved Private Investigator Training. Â This training is required for individualsÂ perusing a career as a Private Investigator.
This course is 100% online and is accessible 24/7, which allows students to complete the course on their own time. All written material in this training course is narrated to the student.
Complete our training, and Get HiredÂ by our partnered Private Security and Investigations Agencies.
GUARDCOURSEÂ provides its graduates with direct access to non advertised job placement opportunities from over 25 of its registered and partnered security agencies. Â Â Guardcourse ensures that its students receive the most recent job postings and opportunities from Ontario’s leading Private Investigator Agencies. Employment Guarantee!
The course consists of the following sections.
- Section 1: Introduction to the Private Investigation Industry
- Section 2: The Private Security and Investigative Services Act
- Section 3: Provincial and Federal Statutes
- Section 4: Criminal and Civil Law
- Section 5: Investigative Techniques
- Section 6: Principles of Ethical Reasoning/Decision-making
- Section 7: Key Principles of Communication and Interaction
- Section 8: Self-Management Skills
Course Duration: 50 hours
Already Paid and Registered?Â CLICK HERE
If you have not purchased your course, contact us or register below.